When we sit down to get to know someone new, we have observed that there is at least one of three basic emotions that has led to our meeting:
We believe that…
- Fear results from feeling as if something outside of your control will endanger your plan for the life you want to enjoy.
- Discontent results from feeling as if you are not enjoying your life as much as you’d like and is often caused by a conservative lifestyle being adopted to manage a fear of your plan being endangered.
- Confusion comes from not knowing what the best options are to protect your plan from outside events and realize your financial potential.
Therefore, we believe that you must define the conditions under which your plan will be endangered in order to feel free to enjoy your life.
Some examples of the types of questions that people need to be answered to resolve these issues:
- Will a market downturn endanger my plan? If so, how severe of a downturn can I withstand?
- Will an unexpected expense endanger my plan? If so, how large of an expense can I withstand?
- Will running a larger than expected budget endanger my plan? If so, where is the tipping point?
- And what can I do about any of it?
Fundamentally, our services are designed to address these issues and more, while we remain vigilant about the state of our clients’ plans to help them live as securely and freely as possible. We are reaching out, because we want to help more people, and we would greatly appreciate and value the opportunity to positively impact folks that you know who have expressed feeling fearful, discontent, or confused over their finances.
We are more than happy to take the first step, if someone you know would be open to us contacting them to talk about why they might be fearful, discontent, or confused, and how we might be able to help; but we also invite you to give them our contact information if they would like to call us to schedule a complimentary introductory meeting to see how we might be able to help them. We would also invite you to feel free to share this letter with whomever you think might benefit from seeing it or meeting us.